Wednesday, April 24, 2013

SWW!

So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If...
  • I'm really love Snickers right now! :)
  • I think TJH might walk within the week...ya he's almost 15 months old! ha!
  • I'm irritated because some people don't get it that it's NOT always about THEM! Grow up!
  • I'm loving that I only have 3 more Mondays of school!
  • I'm really ready for the Mr. to be done with this semester of school...I want my husband back!
  •  I'm ready for summer...playing with TJH all day, yummy fruit and fun events!
  • I love when my sister comes to stay. It's so nice to have her home while the Mr. is at class.
  • I'm so glad today is the last day of CRCT...my kids don't take it but our schedule gets all messed up because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment