Sunday, April 28, 2013

Baby B's Shower!

Saturday was a fun day! I went to V's baby shower for baby B! She is due with her first little boy in June! V is one of my sorority sisters and actually was good friends with the Mr. in college so she is special to both of us! We are so excited for her to join the parent club! :) 

Of course H brought Miss B! I LOVED her little outfit! Her onesie had a super cute B on it!

H and B! Doesn't H looks awesome! :)

BFF! 

Me and V...mommy to be!!! Beautiful!

H and V and their baby B's!

Lovin' on Miss B!

Sorority Sisters!!

K and I matched! LOVE this girl! So glad to catch up since she lives so far away!

V got lots of wonderful things for baby B! She was so sweet as she opened all of our gifts! I cannot wait to meet Mr. B!





No comments:

Post a Comment