Wednesday, April 17, 2013

SWW!

So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If...
  • I'm looking forward to seeing some of my really close sorority sisters this weekend! :)
  • I LOVE when the girls move! I can still tell which one is which right now, not sure how long that will last though. 
  • I'm on the edge of my seat because my best friend is due soon and I cannot wait to meet and hold her sweet baby boy! Babies are the BEST gifts ever from God!
  • I'm dying to get to the beach! 
  • I'm glad my gel manicure is still looking good...I love that they last so long!  
  • My students probably are going to wonder why their 3rd grade teacher doesn't play Disney music for them while they are working quietly! It works so I do it! ha! :)
  • I'm so thankful for all of the hard work that the Mr. has been doing around the house...I think he nests more than I do and earlier! :)

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through the SWW link up today. I can't wait to keep following! Your son is adorable and I LOVE the name Tucker. It is one of my top choices if we have another boy some day. And how exciting that you are having twin girls! I had to go back and read the past posts too :)

    ReplyDelete