Sunday, April 21, 2013

J's Wedding Shower

E and I had the privilege of throwing J a wedding shower! Her wedding is just 6 short weeks away and we can't wait to be apart of her wedding day! :) J is my little sister in the sorority so we threw her her sorority shower. It was at E's beautiful house and we did a brunch shower! Who doesn't like breakfast foods? :) 

I went Friday night to set up and prepare with E. We went to dinner with her sweet husband and daughter and H and B met up with us! It was so fun to catch up and eat yummy Mexican food! Then E and I stayed up late getting things perfect!
Food



Future Mrs. Mayzurk

Best friends forever!

The FOUR! We've added a lot to our four! ha!


Me and E with J the BRIDE! :)



Lovin' on sweet B!



All the girl mamas!!! :) 

Auntie L with B!

H and B! She is the BEST mama ever!!!

Throwing up our letters!

I am so very blessed to be apart of such a wonderful sisterhood that we are all still so close and are celebrating big moments in each other lives!

Can't wait to see my little sister J get married!!

No comments:

Post a Comment