Saturday, April 6, 2013

15 Weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3





How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of babies: apples
Weight gain: 6 lbs (4/5)
Maternity Clothes: All maternity bottems...some tops I can do non-maternity still.
Gender: We find out next week! We cannot wait! :)
Movement: Yes, and I love it! Baby B is more active than Baby A, but Baby A still moves a lot.
Sleep: Pretty good...I'm getting up 2-3 times a night.
Symptoms: Well, I've only thrown up twice this week! WHOOP! :) ha! I'm starting to feel better. I only have a few moments where I don't feel so hot...like driving behind a car that smelled like rotten eggs!
What I miss: Nothing really.  
Cravings: Not much...I have craved Japanese food! :) I want to go to a hibachi places soon! :)
Best Moment this week: Another great doctors appt. The doctor went over all the test results from the big ultra sound a couple of weeks ago and everything was perfect. 
What I am looking forward to: Our gender appt next week! We want to know what our babies are!!

1 comment: