Saturday, April 13, 2013

16 Weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3






How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of babies:  avacodos
Weight gain: 6 lbs (4/5)
Maternity Clothes:  Mostly maternity.
Gender: They are.....GIRLS!!!!! :)
Movement: Yes! It's the best thing ever! Baby B loves to push up against my tummy on the left side. :)
Sleep: It's good right now...I catch myself waking up on my back and that's painful.
Symptoms: Still throwing up about once a day...but nothing I can't handle. Finding out it's girls explains the sickness!
What I miss:  Nothing really.
Cravings: Nothing in particualar.
Best Moment this week: Finding out what our two babies are!! We are so excited to welcome two little girls into our family!
What I am looking forward to: More healthy weeks of pregnancy! Planning their nursery and dreaming of having two baby girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment