Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SWW!

It's Wednesday!




 
So what if....



  •  It was like Christmas morning today when I woke up and knew that I could go running!
  •  I'm loving all the support our town gives new mamas!
  • I love the weather evenings and mornings right now...but it won't last.
  • I hooked to iced  carmellattes from DD! SO YUMMY!
  • I'm excited about Tucker's first big holiday!
  • I'm so excited that my two baby sisters are going to prom this weekend! Makes me feel old! ha!
  • I'm glad my co-workers know how much I don't want to go back to work...they will be such a great support system when I do have to go back. :(
  • I'm so comfortable nursing...but I'm still a little werid about nursing uncovered around people I don't know. ha! Tuck and I use our hooter hider!
  • I'm loving how chunky my lil boy is getting! :)
  • I'm looking forward to see my best friends this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment