Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SWW!

It's Wednesday!








 
So what if....



  •  I shocked at the shows on TV...the Mr. and I could have a show considering what other people have shows. 
  •  I love picking out TJH's outfits everyday...it's probably a good thing I didn't have a girl! ha!
  • I get sad when I think about going back to work. :(
  • I love how the Mr. is so supportive of me doing grad school and JLA.
  • I have come to the conclusion that I will not wear my hair naturally curly probably ever again.
  • I'm only wanting to eat sweet things...it's  really bad. I didn't crave a lot of sweet stuff while I was pregnant but now I am.
  • I'm SO ready to run!!
  • I'm hoping that Lucy will show Tucker some love...it took her almost a year to love me. ha!
  • I'm excited the Braves will be playing soon!
  • I'm looking forward to warm weather but not super hot weather.
  • I love that I have so many friends that are new mommys like me.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't crave sweet things at all until after I had my daughter. And now, two years later, I still crave it. Must be a mommyhood thing.

    Your son is just beautiful! You all look so happy. Couldn't be happier for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete