Friday, March 2, 2012

Five Friday Loves

Happy Friday!

Here are 5 things that I'm loving right now:



1. The TV show Will and Grace...I actually got my love for this show from my sis B. I was flipping through the channels this morning while nursing and saw it was on. I stopped and started watching and my very first thought was about my sister. I text her that I was watching it and she asked me which episode and then started quoting it! It was great! :)



2. Mini Eggs. If you know me at all you know that I've been obsessed with these suckers since I was in middle school! My mom used to buy them when were little and put them in a dish...well I used to eat the entire dish! Right after I had TJH I had a major craving for them...well Valentines wasn't over yet so not all the Easter candy was out...but I managed to find the little bags to hold me over until the big bags came out!
3. Our baby monitor. It's so wonderful to be able to actually see TJH and hear him. We can see if he is really waking up or just making some silly noises while sleeping. :)



4. Apps. I spend a lot of time nursing and when I'm not bonding with my sweet boy I do a lot of reading on my phone. Here are just a few of the apps I use daily.



(Love his funny face here!)

5. And most importantly my sweet baby boy! The love I have for him is indescribable! He is my whole world! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and now son! I love you TJH! 



No comments:

Post a Comment