Monday, March 19, 2012

Sunday Fun Day! :)

We had a wonderful Sunday as a family of three!

We were able to go to church for the first time! I know, Tuck is 6 weeks old, but we've had company almost every weekend since he's been born(which we love!). So today was a special day and Tuck was soo good! :)



(I think he was trying to wink at me!;) )

After sunday school and church we headed to the park with T and J! The Mr. and T played disc golf and J, Tucker and myself all took a nice walk! It was pretty warm outside but Tucker enjoyed the walk and fun time outside.



Tucker loves bath time! So we ended our afternoon with bath time! He has started to kick his legs when he's in the water. It's so cute! :)



We had a wonderful day together! I'm thankful for these times!

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. He is so handsom! Love that you show how mom's can get out and do stuff with the baby and are not stuck at home. I've wondered about what a social life is like with a little one, but you guys make it look easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh how stinkin adorable! he may or may not have made me a bit baby hungry! love the blog!

    ReplyDelete