Friday, March 16, 2012

One month...

One month from today...

One month from today I will be leaving my sweet boy to go back to work.

One month from today I will spend the most time away from my baby in his whole life.

One month from today I will have to set my alarm to get up and get ready for work.

One month from today I won't be able to kiss my baby boy at anytime during the day.

One month from today I will leave my sweet baby with my amazig husband, who I know will take GREAT care of him.

One month from today I will begin to balance working full time, grad school and being a mommy.

One month from today I know there will be tears because thinking about it makes me cry now.

One month from today my maternity leave will end...


1 comment:

  1. One month is still a long time away. And then you will be able to write a post that says...

    One month from today I will be home with my sweet baby for the whole summer!! Then we'll have lots of playdates!!

    Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete