Wednesday, March 14, 2012

SWW!

It's Wednesday!


 
So what if....



  •  I cannot eat enough sweet stuff right now...it's out of control!!! ugh. I cannot stop!
  •  I love the quality time that the Mr. and I are getting right now with TJH.
  • I love Words with Friends and Draw Something...I'm not usually a phone game person, but they are fun!
  • I love Wednesday night TV on ABC! Such great shows!
  • I want to get ahead on my grad school work, but holding my sweet boy is way better!
  • I'm praying that I did not look as big as Jessica Simpson does pregnant...I watched Ellen yesterday and that girl is HUGE!
  • I'm SO not wanting to go back to work...my tummy hurts when I think about it. :(
  • I'm hoping people don't think I'm bragging about my son when I talk about what a great eater and sleeper he is. I understand that not all babies are the same. We are just very blessed to have such a good boy!
  • I'm worried that we are going to have the HOTTEST summer ever because we had NO winter. HELLO POOL! :)
  • I'm looking forward changing out my winter clothes and getting out my spring clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment