Monday, March 26, 2012

I'll be away...

Good morning faithful readers!

I wanted to make you aware that HammarLove will be down for a while. As you know, I'm in grad school and I have been assigned my COMPS...which is my written exam to wrap up my program. I have three weeks to write my comps. This 25-30 page paper is one of the last requirements for my program. So along with writing, I'll spending the last bit of time I have with TJH before going back to work. I have decided that my blog will have to go on the back burner. But don't you worry, I'll still be posting Tucker's weekly post and after April 16th I'll be back! :) Please pray for me in this next couple of weeks while I find time to write, still do the course work for my 3 other classes, spend time with TJH and the Mr. and enjoy what's left of my maternity leave before returning to work.

Thanks for your prayers and support! :)


P.S. I'm going to miss blogging so much. :(

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you!!! I know you'll be glad to have that massive paper behind you come April 16th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! I will definitely be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete