Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Small Rant:

I don't usually use my blog to complain...but I am today.

I LOVE Target. I love their clothes, baby items, home items, make-up and etc! I could go on about how much I love the store! O and the Dollar Spot! Okay...you get it...I love Target.

Well I have a very large problem with our local Target now....

Earlier this week Tucker and I headed into Target. As we entered I could tell he needed a diaper change. I headed to the Woman's restroom to change him. I walk in and CANNOT find the changing table that used to be located in there. I looked in the stalls and all around the bathroom. It was nowhere.

I exit the restroom to find the manager. I asked her where the changing table was and she said, "O, ya someone came and took it out." I then asked her where she suggested I changed my child so I could shop in her store. She gave me attitude and told me to go to the fitting rooms. Umm..okay?

So, I head back to the fitting rooms....Tuck now is getting upset. I get back to the fitting room and the fitting room girl was SO rude. I told her that the manager had sent me back there. Well both large fitting rooms were occupied. Then the fitting room girl tells one of the young girls she has to get out and was so rude. I then felt horrible for the girl trying on clothes.

Ugh...it was so uncomfortable and not fun.

Something that could have taken 2 minutes was a 20 min ordeal and lead to a crying baby and VERY UNHAPPY mommy!

Target...I'm very disappointed in you.


3 comments:

  1. that is so frustrating.. and so awkward for you to have to deal with too! I don't know if you watch Bethenny Ever After, but she had to deal with a similar situation at a restaurant and it was hilarious. The bathroom had no changing table and she literally had to spread out a pallet on the floor and change brynn's diaper. She was NOT happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAH!! That is so frustrating! It happens all the time though! Poor Landon has had his diaper changed in the car a ton of times! Not so bad when PB and I are both there, but alone...an ordeal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel!! I get Soo irritates me Soo much when eating establishments have high chairs but no changing tables!! Some times I am half tempted to change Cole right there in the middle of the restaurant!!

    ReplyDelete