Saturday, October 1, 2011

21 Weeks



PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS
 
How Far Along: 21weeks
Size of baby: Spaghetti Squash(I've never seen one of those...about 8in and almost a pound!)
Weight gain: 4lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Almost all bottoms and tops are still a good mixture.
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Yes! I love love love the times during the day when I know he'll be moving!Sleep: Sleep is okay...just the back.
Symptoms: Nothing really...which is such a blessing! Okay well this is kind of strange but people have told me it can happen...my hair isn't as curly and I'm kind of freaking out...I don't know what to do if my hair isn't curly! ha!
What I miss: Nothing really this week. I'm really enjoying all of this!
Cravings: Granny Smith apples with carmel...this is still a huge craving this week!
Best Moment this week: Just dreaming about my sweet boy! And planning fun things to do with him when he gets here!
What I am looking forward to: hearing his heartbeat on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment