Wednesday, October 26, 2011

SWW!

It's Wednesday!


So What If...
  •  I'm so excited it's a short week! No school on Friday...Fall break!
  • I tried a new frozen yogurt place in town and I LOVE LOVE it!
  • I really can't handle my hair right now...Ive had A LOT of bad hair days in a row...not okay!
  • I got new yoga pants that are THE most comfortable pants ever!! Love Gap Body Maternity!
  • It's sad when GOOD people marry really snobby people.
  • I need to start on Tucker's scrapbook but I have no extra time...maybe over Christmas break!
  • I wish Pinterest was around when I was planning my wedding! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Pinterest makes me want to get married all over again! So many great wedding ideas! And it almost makes me want to have a baby again b/c there are all sorts of cute maternity and newborn ideas too!

    ReplyDelete