Saturday, October 29, 2011

25 Weeks



PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS
 
How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of baby: rutabaga--I have no idea what that is! :)
Weight gain: 6lbs.
Maternity Clothes: All bottoms and tops are still a good mixture.
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Yes! This week was the first time that either his head or bottom was pushed up against me to the point where it was kind of uncomfortable. As long as he is comfortable I"m fine! :)
Sleep: Sleep good expect for the HORRIBLE nightmares I've had this week...house catching on fire, friend died, plane crashed into my mom's house with my whole family inside...And I don't watch or read scary things before bed.
Symptoms: Still feel so great! Only thing that I've started to have is heartburn...but hopefully it's true and he'll have some hair! :)
What I miss: Dunkin Donuts Coffee
Cravings: Nothing really...but it's bad that all this candy is around for Halloween!
Best Moment this week: Talking with our good friends M and J about how fun it's going to be when our babies are here and all the fun things we can do together. Also, the Mr. and I have had fun talking about traditions we will start when TJH comes!
What I am looking forward to: The nursery is in full swing! So I cannot wait to share it with you all when we have completed it! Also praying that I pass my glucose test next Friday. The Halloween candy must wait until later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment