Friday, October 28, 2011

Phone Dump!

Just some random pics from this past week and our field trip!

Okay, so I got this from my bff L....it's so gross but her text said...you and the Mr. should do this for your maternity pics! ha!
I think she found it on Pinterest but I don't have the source. The Mr. sent it out to a bunch of friends and family asking what they thought about us doing this! It was a joke but some I think thought he was serious! ha!

So on Tuesday we took 90 2nd graders to a pumpkin farm! It was a lot of fun, but boy was I tired when I got home!!

They got a pumpkin!
They got to pet some animals in the petting zoo!
We went on a hayride and was taught how the farm grows their pumpkins!

The farm even did a pig race for us! I had NEVER seen a pig race in my life! ha!
 Overall it was a great field trip!!

This is only part of my class.

This is growing in our yard...fun to see Spring colors in the Fall...kind of reminded me of Breast Cancer Month! :)

And of course I couldn't do a picture post without a pup! I miss her sweet face while I'm at work...I'm going to be a wreck when I have to leave Tucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment