Saturday, October 22, 2011

24 weeks



PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS
 
How Far Along: 24weeks--CANNOT believe I'm 6 months pregnant!!
Size of baby: corn on the cob
Weight gain: 6lbs.
Maternity Clothes: All bottoms and tops are still a good mixture.
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Yes! It's the best!
Sleep: Sleep good! Thank goodness for the Boppy pillow!
Symptoms: Great week of pregnancy!
What I miss: Sleeping through the entire night...I know this is something that won't happen for a very long time. :)
Cravings:Nothing big this week.
Best Moment this week: How active TJH has been! And I love how we connect during yoga and during our nightly routine. Can't wait to see what my sweet boy looks like! And I have been dreaming about how cuddly he hopefully will be!
What I am looking forward to: Nursery stuff...fun new developments this past week...can't wait to share once we are finished...lots to do but so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment