Saturday, October 15, 2011

23 Weeks


PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS
 
How Far Along: 23weeks
Size of baby: Mango
Weight gain: 6lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Almost all bottoms and tops are still a good mixture.
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Yes! It's the best!
Sleep: Sleep is okay...back hurts when I wake up...but I have a new pregnancy pillow...hoping it works!
Symptoms: Great week of pregnancy!
What I miss: Tuna...I know you can eat a little...but really I like to eat it like three times a week and I can't.
Cravings:Krispy Kreme...if you know me this is something that I've ALWAYS loved but now I want them more often...my sweet Mr. brought some home this week!
Best Moment this week: Love our nightly moments when Tucker listens to classical music and I read. It's really relaxing and Tucker moves A LOT during this time!
What I am looking forward to: working on the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment