Wednesday, October 12, 2011

SWW!

It's Wednesday!


Head over to Life After I Dew to link up!

So What If...
  •  I have actually enjoyed the rainy weather...I usually don't say that but it's made me feel warm and cozy.
  • I LOVE the time Tucker and I have each night...he listens to classical music and I read about how to be a good mommy when he come into this world!
  • I CANNOT wait for this weekend!
  • I have A LOT going on at work and am actually pretty clam about it...but my to do list is insane.
  • I don't think I did too hot on my mid term yesterday...who has time to study?
  • I'm loving the sweet sweet gifts we got this past weekend for TJH! I'll share more later.
  • I can't wait until the holidays start up...Halloween is close!
  • I love how my Mommie takes care of me when I'm around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment