Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Birthday M!

Happy  Birthday M!!!
M and I have gotten so close over the past two years! She is an awesome friend! Always thinking of others and is super fun! We've had a lot of fun over the past couple of months because she is 5 weeks ahead of me! She will have a baby girl in the end of December/beginning of January! :) Hopefully our sweet babies will be best friends like us! Or they might even fall in love when they get older! ha!

We had a chance to have M and J over last night for dinner to celebrate!! It was so fun to catch up and eat the yummy meal the that Mr. prepared!

I cannot wait until next Saturday because I'm throwing this sweet girl a baby shower for her sweet baby M! ;)

Happy Birthday M!
 Thanks for all the great memories so far! I know there will be a ton more in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment