Thursday, October 20, 2011

Whew

Whew is right!

I made it through 15 conferences yesterday! Only 6 more today!

It was a long day but I came home to some sweet treats!

The Mr. had gone to the mall to look at the baby bedding we thought we might want to get. He ended up deciding he didn't care for the bedding. But he did pick up two dresses for me! So sweet! We don't have a Gap Maternity close, so he was able to shop for me there! I looked online to try to find the two dresses, but either they are so new they aren't on the website or they just aren't on there. But I LOVE them! One of them I'll be able to wear to my bff's rehearsal dinner in November in Disney and the other one is just so darn comfy but SOO cute!

And he made me apple cider to have since it has gotten so cold here!

It was overall a great day!

Looking forward to finishing up conferences today!

No comments:

Post a Comment