Saturday, October 8, 2011

22 Weeks



PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS
 
How Far Along: 22weeks
Size of baby: Papaya
Weight gain: 6lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Almost all bottoms and tops are still a good mixture.
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Yes! Lots and lots of rolling!
Sleep: Sleep is okay...just the back.
Symptoms: Had my first two Braxton Hicks Contractions this week. That was interesting...wasn't sure what it was at first. But I talked with the doc and she said it's normal and I don't need to worry unless I have a series of them.
What I miss: Nothing.
Cravings:Nothing really new this week.
Best Moment this week: Hearing his heartbeat on Friday! Everything sounded good and I'm measuring right on track! Also, we got some very special things for Tucker this week from some dear friends and family!
What I am looking forward to: working on the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment