Friday, March 28, 2014

This week...

This week...

I pulled an all nighter...literally
I've had about 15 cups of coffee.
I've kissed my babies about 1,000,000,000,000,000 times.
I've had 22 parent/teacher conferences.
I spent 4.5 hours in the ER and took two of my babies to the doc.
I've probably had 10 minutes of covo with my husband...besides babies schedules.
I've thanked God for my family, friends and co workers.
I was weighed and my body fat % was taken for our school's Biggest Loser competition. 
I've used a lot of Emoji's...they have been helpful in describing my feelings through text messages.
I purchased Tucker two new books from our Book Fair. 
I haven't slept more than 3.5 hours in a row. 
I have taken many deep breaths. 
I've looked at all I have been given and have and am thankful for my beautiful life!



No comments:

Post a Comment