Saturday, March 23, 2013

13 Weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3




How Far Along: 13 weeks 
Size of babies: Large Shrimp
Weight gain: 2 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Little bit of maternity and regular. 
Gender:We find out April 11! 
Movement: So I may be crazy but I swear I'm feeling some movement...it's not gas people! ha! I know it's WAY early, but I really do think it's the babies moving around. ha! :)
Sleep: Sleep is good. Sleeping on my left side permentaly now because it's not comfortable to sleep on my back anymore. 
Symptoms: Feeling so much better! Just dealing with the ocassonal tummy aches and headaches. I am so thankful to feel somewhat better! I only threw up on day this week! WHOOP!
What I miss: Coffee...I think it would help with my headaches but I just don't want to drink coffee..I didn't drink it with Tucker...I know they say it can't hurt.
Cravings: Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream  :)
Best Moment this week: Seeing our sweet babies during our ultra sound on Friday. I wish I had an ultra sound machine at home, so I could see them everyday. :) Baby B is bigger than Baby A this time...they have switched places! :) 
What I am looking forward to: Celebrating a wonderful Easter this upcoming weekend with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment