Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Week 7_8_9_Baby 2&3


This week will start the official weekly pregnancy updates. I have been doing them since week 7. I will start with pictures this week. And it's fun because I'm already showing. Ha! :) Guess that happens when it's TWO! :)


How Far Along: 7 weeks
Size of baby: blueberry 
Weight gain: none..I've lost a few pounds because of being sick.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but I can tell way eariler with Baby Hammar 2 that my tummy is expanding.
Gender: Way too early.
Movement: Too early, but that is something I'm looking forward to for sure.
Sleep: Sleep is great...just wanting way more of it!
Symptoms: Nausous in the mornings and in the evening. I did not have this problem when pregnant with Tucker. It's not fun.
What I miss: My coffee...I stopped all coffee and Mr. Pipp the day after I got a positive test.
Cravings: Nothing inparticular. Only hungry for a little part of the day.
Best Moment this week: Starting my weekly posts, even though this won't be posted for a few more weeks. Telling our family this past weekend at Tucker's 1st Birthday party! They were all so excited!
What I am looking forward to:  Spending the weekend celebrating the Mr.'s birthday...getting to show him how wonderful of a husband and daddy he is is going to be fun!



How Far Along: 8 weeks
Size of baby: jelly bean
Weight gain: none..I've lost a few pounds because of being sick.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but some things are a little tighter by the end of the day.
Gender: Way too early.
Movement: Not yet.
Sleep: Sleep is great...just wanting way more of it!
Symptoms: Pretty sick. Only want to eat a couple hours of the day.
What I miss: Feeling good. I can't stand to feel bad.  
Cravings: Nothing inparticular.
Best Moment this week: Good week, nothing too exciting happened. :)
What I am looking forward to:  Being able to tell people...it's hard to have this great secret inside and I'm not able to share it yet.



How Far Along: 9 weeks
Size of babies: grape
Weight gain: none..I've lost a weight from being sick. Lost 5 lbs so far.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet.
Gender: Don't know yet, but since I feel so different with this one, I'm guessing at least one girl!
Movement: Not yet.
Sleep: Sleep is good.
Symptoms: Very sick. I am usually only good between 1pm and 3pm. I am pretty sick all day long.
What I miss: Eating normally.  
Cravings: Nothing inparticular.
Best Moment this week: Our docotors appt! We went to the doctor on Thursday. And found out it was TWINS!!! 
What I am looking forward to: More good/healthy doctors visits

1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting for these to start!! Please don't think I'm crazy for blog-stalking. haha!! Just so excited for you guys!!! My mom can't wait to see Mrs. H at their "waffle house breakfast club" meeting to congratulate her.:)

    ReplyDelete