Wednesday, March 6, 2013

SWW!

So What Wednesday

I've missed doing So What Wednesdays! So I may go back and forth with Happies and SWW! :)

Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:

So What If...
  • I still cannot believe we are having twins! That happens to other people like famous people or on blogs I read. ha!
  • I'm having a hard time with TJH only wanting the Mr. right now. :(
  • I'm not at school much this week...outside of school work and doctors appointments. 
  • I'm so excited next week is SPRING BREAK!
  • I'm reading anything I can get my hands on about twins. 
  • I'm looking forward to doing swim lessons with TJH. :)
  • I cannot believe my BABY sister will be 18 tomorrow! 
  • I'm glad I did SWW this week...it's nice to say SO WHAT! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment