Saturday, March 16, 2013

12 Weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3


How Far Along: 12 weeks 
Size of babies: limes
Weight gain: none
Maternity Clothes: Mixing it up, but it's way more comfy to wear maternity pants. I did do the rubber band trick on my jeans this week! ha!
Gender:We find out April 11! I have my predication already though! :)
Movement: Not yet...but I can't wait...I felt T move at 16 weeks so I'm hoping I'll feel these sweet babies sooner since there are more arms and feet to kick around! 
Sleep: Sleep is good. Only have to get up once or twice for a potty break. 
Symptoms: Lots of headaches this week...even though I'm drinking a ton of water. Hoping after this 12 week mark I'll start to feel better!
What I miss: Being able to do all that I used to do...I need more energy and to feel better!
Cravings: Nothing inparticular. I did have one craving this week and I acted upon it since I've felt so bad lately. I wanted Baskin' Robbin's mint choc chip ice cream with hot fudge! YUM!
Best Moment this week: It was Spring Break! So lots of relaxing!
What I am looking forward to: Our next doctors appointment on March 22...we get to see the babies again! It's the big appt where they do all the scans for diseases...so please pray that our sweet babies are healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment