Wednesday, March 27, 2013

SWW!

So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If...
  • Today is the first day of parent-teacher conferences...hope they go smoothly!
  • I'm ready for April! March has been full of nasty weather!
  • Tucker does the cutest noise with his mouth and when I do it back he gets so excited! :)
  • I painted my nails a kind of a bright color this week...if a parent judges me based on my nail color they have problems. ha! 
  • I'm obsessed with the Florida Georgia Line and Nelly remix of Cruise!
  • The Fiber One brownies are AMAZING! ha!
  • I'm ready to know what the babies are! :) 

1 comment:

  1. OK I need to hear this remix b/c that is one of my favorite songs right now! Thanks for linking up mama! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete