Thursday, March 21, 2013

Surprise Blessing!

Monday morning was the first day back from Spring Break. I was excited to be back with my kiddos but already starting to count down the days until summer break.
 
Then all of the sudden one of my students from last year brought me a unexpected present. A double nursing pillow! WHAT? I was just looking this past weekend online for these...they are usually about $80! My sister-in-law was going to a consignment sale and I just told her, you may not find one but just in case and I sent her a pic of one.
 
The one my student brought me is BRAND NEW! I'm just so amazed by her love and thoughtfulness. The students I teach come from nothing but have the BIGGEST hearts! God is blessing us so much, first by giving us two babies at the same time! :)
 
What a wonderful surprise blessing!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment