Wednesday, March 13, 2013

SWW!

So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If...
  • It's my Spring Break and I've only put on make up one day so far! YES!
  • I'm really enjoying being at home with Tucker...this summer is going to be so much fun!
  • I'm almost done with the books that the Mr. bought be about twins...guess I need to get my hands on more!
  • I'm so ready for my bff H to have sweet baby B! Any day now! :)
  • I'm excited to celebrate my baby sisters bday this weekend! Still can't believe she is 18!
  • I still have a private board on Pinterest for baby 2 and 3...guess I can make it public now! ha!
  • I'm excited about the next shower I'm hosting...a bridal shower for my sweet little sister in my sorority! 
  • I'm still in love with my MacBook Pro! 

No comments:

Post a Comment