Saturday, March 9, 2013

10/11 Weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3





How Far Along: 10/11 weeks--they changed my due date at the doc on Friday. :)
So my new week starts on Friday. So as of 3/8 I'm 11 weeks. 
Size of babies: fig
Weight gain: none
Maternity Clothes: A few things...they are just more comfortable. Regular clothes still fit, just not as comfy. ha!
Gender: Don't know yet, but we can't wait to find out what our babies are. 
Movement: Not yet.
Sleep: Sleep is good.
Symptoms: Very sick. :( Only feel good from about 1pm-3pm each day. I am able to eat, but not much in one sitting.
What I miss: Feeling good...I'm praying it comes back quick.
Cravings: Nothing inparticular.
Best Moment this week: Sharing our exciting news with our family and friends. Thinking, dreaming and planning for two babies to join our family. :) Getting two wonderful books in the mail about twins...I've been up reading way too late each night! :)
What I am looking forward to: Our next doctors appointment on Friday. We had a great long appt on Friday. We got to see the babies again! They were moving their little hands...SO sweet! Twin A is measuring a day ahead of Twin B which is okay and normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment