Sunday, December 16, 2012

UGA Alum

Well I did it!
I graduated Friday with my masters from The University of Georgia!
WHOOP! :)
I got my masters in Educational Psychology- Gifted and Creative Education and I loved all the courses I took. I learned so much from it.
I am so glad to be done because it did take a lot of my time. I'm glad to have that time to give to Tucker instead of reading or writing for classes.
I'm thankful that I had such a supportive husband. The Mr. really supported me so much in the past two years. He was my personal cheerleader and pushed me when I would get tired. :)
I'm also thankful for my family, friends and co workers for all of their support! I went through the program with three of my co workers and it was wonderful to have that support.
Getting my acceptance letter in December 2010! I would start January 2011!

The three ladies that I took every class with and work with at school...so glad I had them with me through the whole journey!

Officially a Georgia Bulldog!

Number 1 supporter! Can't wait for his graduation!

My mom

Mom, sisters and Mr. 

School neighbor and dear friend

Well, GO DAWGS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment