Wednesday, December 5, 2012

SWW!


It's Wednesday!
 
So what if....
  • I'm glad to be done with my grad school work...now just waiting for graduation!
  • We are enjoying the lactose free Egg Nog...it's yummy!
  • I need to get my eyebrows done so badly! They are taking over my face. 
  • My students crack me up sometimes...they say the funniest things. 
  • I can't wait to read for pleasure again...Christmas break can't come soon enough!
  • I'm SO looking forward to seeing Santa this weekend! But even more excited to watch TJH meet Santa for the first time!
  • I don't like that B98.5 hasn't been playing Christmas music 24/7 like they used to in the past. 
  • My doggies have Christmas scarfs on...they have to be festive too!
  • I love this time of year and I always say it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment