Thursday, December 13, 2012

Birthday Love

I had a wonderful birthday this year...I'm old now but it was still lovely! :)
 
 
Saturday night my in-laws had a yummy birthday dinner for me!
And gave me some great presents! :)
 
And this yummy cake from Brusters! SOOO yummy! :)
 
Then on Monday my two youngest sisters texted me that they were taking me to dinner for my birthday! I got so excited! They came into town and we all went to dinner and my little sisters paid for my dinner...SO sweet!!
 
Then we went to the movies to see Rise of the Guardians! I loved the movie! It was so good!
And we were the only three people in the theater! ha!
 
 
On my actual birthday I woke up to three different cards in different places from the Mr, pups and TJH! SO sweet! :)

 
At work my co-workers brought me a cake and we had already planned for our hallway to have a luncheon so it was so fun! I had a yummy lunch and yummy cookie cake! :)
 
 
 
The night of my birthday was so fun too! The Mr. arranged for my sisters to stay and watch TJH so he could take me to dinner!

 
We went to my FAVORITE place here in town! SO yummy!

 Then we ended the evening with going to GiGi's for a cupcake!
 
It was such a wonderful day!
 
We are celebrating my graduation and birthday tomorrow too! So it's been a week long birthday...SO much fun!!
 
Thank you for all the sweet birthday wishes and love!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment