Thursday, December 27, 2012

RIP

One of my best friends is really hurting right now.


She lost her mom last Saturday. 



I am so heartbroken for her. 

H is the rock in her family. She is so positive and is always helping her family out emotionally. H is probably the STRONGEST person I've ever met in my life. She handles stress and tragedy with the most grace. She remains calm at all times and always has the right words to say. 

I'm praying that she is able to rely on someone else in this horrible time. I know she is being surrounded by so many friends and her family. I didn't want to let go of her on Sunday when I was hugging her. 

Today is the viewing for her mom and tomorrow is her funeral. I pray that her family is able to say goodbye to their sweet mom/wife/daughter/sister and friend. 

Lord, please be with H and her family. Hold them tight right now and guide them in the way that you want them to be led. Please be with H as she is carrying her sweet unborn baby and protect them as she mourns her mothers death. Thank you for sending your son to die  for all of our sin. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment