Wednesday, December 12, 2012

SWW!


It's Wednesday!
  
So what if....
  • If I'm sad that I'm only two years from being 30...that seems so old to me...I know it's really not 
  • I'm hoping TJH likes Santa better next time we go visit him. 
  • I want to know why vitamins have to be so expensive...
  • I can't wait to experience Christmas with TJH...he will make it the best yet!
  • I'm so excited that I'll be graduating in two days with my masters! So glad to be done!
  • I want to know why my face is breaking out like a teenage girl...ugh!
  • The weather here is NOT anything like Christmas...I'm hoping we get a BIG snow in January!
  • I'm so over my stitches...I want them out!
  • There is only 6 more school days until break! WHOOP!

1 comment:

  1. New Follower from So What link up! (Life after I Dew)

    Cute blog, cute babies (fur ones too)

    LouLou Laura
    http://bookofloulou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete