Sunday, December 23, 2012

Santa Visit 2012

Friday morning we headed to Atlanta to take Tucker to visit Santa! We were so excited! :)

We took him to the Lenox Santa...I think he's a great looking Santa and I've been visiting him for 7 years with my best friends, so I know he's super nice too. :)

Well, Tucker wasn't a fan of Santa this year...guess there is always next year. 
Tucker and Santa 2012

We even sat with him and Santa and that didn't work. But all of our family and friends say that we will love this picture when he's older and I'm sure he will too. :) 


After Santa the three of us walked around and did a little last minute shopping. 

Then Grandpa and GMama met us! Tucker was so excited to see them! :)


Doesn't he look just like his Grandpa?!? 




Then we headed to our favorite place to eat with Grandpa and GMama...PF Changs! YUM!

We are so thankful to have this little boy with us during the Christmas season! 

I now know the love Mary had for Baby Jesus with having my own son. It makes Christmas even more special and meaningful. 

Merry Christmas! 

Looking forward to seeing Santa in 2013!



No comments:

Post a Comment