Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Classroom Fun

I LOVE to do Holiday crafts with my students! I love teaching them about all the different holidays that are celebrated this time of year and sharing traditions.
 
My administration is so wonderful about letting us doing things that relate to the holidays. I always tie them to a standard.
 
So last week was no different...we made gingerbread houses. The kiddos wrote a how-to for making a gingerbread house. That even included ingredients and illustrations.
 
They did so great! :)
 
 
All the supplies

My students finished products

up-close

I made one for TJH :)

 
I love doing these kinds of things with my sudents, because a lot of them aren't able to enjoy these activities with their parents.
 
I'll share what else we do for Christmas. :)
 
Merry Christmas from my classroom!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment