Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SWW!


It's Wednesday!
 
So what if....
  • I'm SO excited about this upcoming weekend...lots of Fall fun!
  • I'm glad that I got most of my parent-teacher conferences scheduled for today...14 to be exact! 
  • I'm looking forward to Christmas music...too early? ha!
  • I enjoy watching Jeopardy but I only usually get one or two answer correct. 
  • I'm a candy corn snob...the Mr. bought the off brand for my kids and I tried it...gross...gotta have Brach's!
  • I need to get a pair of skinny jeans that aren't maternity...you can't tell they are maternity but I need to get some normal ones. ha!
  • I will cry when my student teacher leaves...she is awesome!
  • I found a Christmas outfit I bought for TJH before he was born and got SO excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment