Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SWW!


It's Wednesday!
 
So what if....
  • I LOVE LOVE this cooler weather! It makes me so happy!
  • I love that Tucker is very attached to me right now. 
  • I put Ethel's sweater on her already...it's so darn cute!
  • I was so sad that Modern Family wasn't on last week but I can't wait for the 1 hour special tonight!
  • I'm so thankful for my friends. I don't see them everyday but they are there for me everyday!
  • I'm kind of sad about my hair not being curly anymore...maybe it will come back someday. 
  • I'm ready for November 6th to come and go...
  • I am so thankful for my Ladies Bible Study...great time with some awesome ladies.

1 comment:

  1. sooo excited about 1 hr modern family on tonight too! And 2 weeks ago, with the stuffed animals on the top of the car... OMG HILARIOUS!!!!That show is so amazing.
    I wish I loved sweater weather. I just don't. My so what's are all about that today lol. Send me some fall inspiration because right now i have none. Leah {Lovely Life of Leah}

    ReplyDelete