Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SWW!


It's Wednesday!
 
So what if....
  • I have a new coffee creamer obsession...mint mocha! yum!
  • I love that I'm going to see a lot of my sweet sorority sisters this weekend and this now includes my sis K!
  • I enjoy planning events...maybe in my next life I'll be an event planner!
  • I like how simple the Dugger's life is...too many children but they find joy in spending time with each other. 
  • I'm starting to plan Tucker's 1st birthday. I've picked the theme for sure. Now, I can start making things and planning. (I know I have four months...but this is a big deal! ;) )
  • I'm sad that my baby boy will be 8 months tomorrow...that is so old! I love this age though...every stage has just been so fun!
  • I'm ready to wear my Uggs! 
  • I'm loving my sweet family! 

2 comments:

  1. OK You know how much I love my creamer, this sounds like something I need to try NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you must go into this mint mocha...please tell. Where do you get this? Sounds so yum!

    ReplyDelete