Thursday, October 11, 2012

Good Ol' West Ga!

Last Saturday I went to Homecoming at my undergrad!

It was so nice to see a ton of my sweet sorority sisters! And of course my real sister too! 

I hadn't been back for Homecoming in a few years so it was nice to go to the events and catch up with the girls!

Loved seeing these girls even though they referred to some of us as the "old girls"! ha! :)

M and H

L and H

LOVED sharing this day with my real and now sorority sister! Introducing her to everyone was awesome and I loved meeting her pledge sisters!

LOVE THEM!

So thankful for them...we missed you so much L and L!

President Photo! Past presidents and our current president K!

Family! :)

This is awesome! A and I have known each other since 6th grade and joined the same sorority and now both of our "real" sisters are in the same chapter! Love it!

Outside of our beautiful house!

The four from our pledge class we were missing some wonderful women!

TFJ!

I'm so thankful for my sweet sorority sisters!

1 comment: