Friday, October 12, 2012

CBM+TJH

Sunday was a special day. I got to see one of my dearest friends. We haven't seen each other in over four years. Marriage, military and moves have kept us apart. This dear friend is so special to me. We've known each other since 9th grade and were roommates our freshmen and part of sophomore years of college. She was there for me during some really tough moments. We both had our first babies this year. And we both couldn't wait to meet each others sweet babies. 
The immediately started talking to each other...it was THE sweetest thing ever!

TJH kept wanting to love on CBM!






CBM must have said something funny! :)


These two little people have brought so much joy to B and myself and it was just so fun to have them together! We told them that could marry each other when they grow up! :)

B, I've missed you so much and I'm SO glad we had a chance to catch up! TJH and I are counting down the days until your next visit in December! 




No comments:

Post a Comment