Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Happiness

I'm LOVING this fall so very much!!

I've heard holidays and such are so much better with a baby...this is SO true!

The thoughts of all the fun things we have done and are going to do through the next couple of months makes me so happy. 


Sharing traditions with this little guy is the best!


Making new ones is awesome!


The happiness that he brings during new a new season makes my heart so happy. 


The simple things like putting a pumpkin hat on his head are the BEST!


I am so very thankful to have this boy with me for all the fun holiday traditions and such!


The weather has been so fun with him...putting him in jeans and light jackets makes me excited too!


I know these days will go by fast so I'm going to savor them all!


Watching his excitement is hands down the best thing ever. 


I love that all the fall traditons bring family together..even if it's just my little family of three. 


TJH I love you so much and I love fall. But I love you the MOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment