Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SWW!


It's Wednesday!
 
So what if....
  • I'm annoyed I haven't had time to blog. I will catch up soon. 
  • I'm feel like short weeks feel longer...is just the anticipation?
  • My students know how old I am now...they think I'm so old because I'm older than more than half of their parents. ha!
  • I used to never like black beans...and now I do. weird?
  • I'm so darn lucky to have such a happy baby! 
  • I got excited/nervous last week when I picked up my gradation stuff...the hood is the coolest part! ha!
  • I love that I recently reconnected with a very very dear friend and it's like we didn't miss a beat. I love our daily texts!
  • The Mr. and I found Tucker's birthday present! Too early? ha!
  • My best friend is pregnant and I couldn't be more excited!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Short weeks absolutely feel longer! We had a 3 day week the other week and I swear it felt like 6!

    ReplyDelete