Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weekend Recap!

TMan and I headed down to see our family this weekend!

We left Thursday and made it through Atlanta without too much traffic...pretty good since it was a holiday weekend!

This little girl was my driving buddy!


I was still able to get my runs in while I was in PTC, and I just love the golf cart paths that serve as great trails!

Friday was spent getting ready for my lil sis graduation! This was the line to get in to save seats! And it was 93 degrees! ugh! But we did get good seats!




SO proud of her!!

 
Isn't she just the cutest! She was so excited that night!

I made the cake for my sisters party...it was my first ever cookie cake! 

I didn't have the Mr. to sleep with me, but this didn't seem to faze Ethel...she just snugged by my head! :)


Saturday morning I was able to have breakfast at the good ol' Waffle House with my bff! It was great to talk in person and let her love on TJH!


My mom made me a skirt and she gave it to me this weekend! I love how it turned out!


We visited with more family on Saturday and Tucker was held by many! :) He loved taking a nap on B!


Honey loved playing with TJH! 


We had a wonderful weekend! We are both worn out! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great weekend! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!! I've missed you! Hopefully we won't have to reschedule b/c of the rain. Maybe if it is raining we could still just hang out!

    ReplyDelete