Saturday, May 19, 2012

Week 15

Dear Tucker,

It's Mommy's last week of work before summer vacation! WHOOP! :)

Thank you for being such a good boy for Daddy while Mommy works!

On Sunday you tried this for the first time:

And you loved it! You thought you were such a big boy!!

We had a wonderful weekend in PTC and you slept a lot on Monday from having so much fun!


Mommy picked up this book for you at the book fair at my school. I just had to get it for you! You loved it when I read it because I kept reading your name! :)
Daddy brought you to school to meet my students and other co-workers. He dressed you in a super cute outfit and everyone enjoyed meeting you. We forgot to take a picture. My students were super excited because they had seen me pregnant with you for a long time. :)

 
You fit into some of your summer pjs now! :)

 Mommy had a work party on the last day of school. No babies were allowed to go but I got a picture with you before I left. :)

You spent your last few days with Daddy before Mommy was off for the summer this week. You truly love your Daddy so much! You smile so big when you're around him.

You  "talk" so much more now! It's so fun to listen to you!


Friday was Mommy's last day of work and you and Daddy took me out! :) We went to our favorite place and you were so good the whole time! 

Saturday morning we woke up and headed to the local farmers market! You love going and watching the other people! You love being around other people and watching what they are doing. I think you're learning! 

You LOVE to grab your toes now! And you are trying to get them into your mouth!! ;)

Tucker, Mommy is so excited about summer with you! It will be so fun to be home with you and Daddy! I was telling Daddy the other day that you were born at the perfect time of year! We are so thankful to have you as our sweet baby boy! We love you so much TMan!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment