Wednesday, May 16, 2012

SWW!


It's Wednesday!









 
So what if....


  • I'm really sad I haven't had time to blog this week! I have 5 drafts right now! I'll post them asap! :)
  •  TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I loved Glee last night! If I had to redo high school I would be in Glee...now I wouldn't be Rachel but I would be apart of the club! :)
  • I'm ready for our dance party today!  Just a fun way to get my students energy out! Do the Wobble!!!
  • I'm having SUPER vivid dreams again...like when I was pregnant....NO I'm not pregnant people! :)
  • I had a glass of wine last night by myself...no I'm not depressed...the Mr. started grad school! 
  • This might be the first summer that I haven't spent a lot of time in my classroom but also that's because this is the first year I haven't moved classrooms!
  • I think life is soooooooooooo much better with my sweet TJH...life must have been super boring before him! 
  • I' m not sure what is wrong with my keyboard...it keeps jumping around in the text! 
  • I'm reading 50 Shades of Gray...go ahead and judge me...I wouldn't judge you! :)

1 comment:

  1. A glass of wine a night when the husband is in school is called survival!

    ReplyDelete